Investments Revolution is providing an opportunity for amateur equity researchers to be offered a chance for publication on its platform through the IR Research Challenge. IR’s new platform is viewed by thousands of Australian and New Zealand investors seeking actionable investment analysis by professionals and private individuals who pass the editorial requirements. Further, prizes are on offer!
- The competition is open to any student or individual amateur researchers (professionals are excluded). Participants will have six weeks, from 7th November to 19th December, to publish a qualifying submission on the Investments Revolution platform.
- Competitors will need to research and write a fundamental analysis on a company from one of the following exchanges: ASX, NZX, or SGX
- Submissions must be of sufficient quality to be accepted for publication, submissions which do not pass the editorial process for publication will not count towards the competition.
- Two awards will be given to the highest quality articles. Selected competitors may be offered research roles with Investments Revolution.
- 7th November – 19th December–submissions taken
- 23rd December – Winners notified
What to do
- Read further instructions on the website and the rules and guidelines
- Submit your analysis, a profile picture, and brief bio to email@example.com Ensure you title the email as ¨Research Challenge Entry – Your Name
- For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com