At BHP we are at the heart of global change, our products are essential building blocks of progress lifting the living standards of millions of people around the world. Our iron ore helps build communities, cities and economies. Our coal helps deliver affordable energy and our copper helps connect the world. Our oil and gas are essential for driving the global economy. With over 80,000 employees and contractors globally we are united by Our Charter values of Sustainability, Integrity, Respect, Performance, Simplicity and Accountability.
Throughout our Australian operations and corporate offices, BHP has many opportunities for you to join our business.
We look for students with a range of degrees that include (but not limited) to:
- Technology: Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Software Engineering, Mathematics
- Business: Accounting / Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Communications
- Engineering: Mining, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mine Geotechnical, Civil, Metallurgy / Minerals Processing, Construction, Environmental
- Health Science: Safety, Health, Occupational Hygiene, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Medical Radiation, Toxicology
- Science: Earth Science / Geology (Honours / Masters), Hydrogeology, Environmental, Physics, Chemistry, Spatial Science (Surveying)
Apply now: If you are ready to make a difference, then apply now to see what is possible.
Please be advised that at the time of your application you will require Australian / New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.