Applications are now open via an Expression of Interest form for the Career Mentor Link (CML) program 2020 . CML IS an award winning program, offered by UWA Careers and Employability Centre, that matches you to an industry mentor who has volunteered to share their industry knowledge and career experience.
By participating in CML, you will gain industry insights which will help you develop career management skills.
- Broaden your knowledge of career options,
- Develop professional networks, and
- Increase your understanding of the industry you may like to join
Am I eligible for the program?
In order to apply, first, you must be a currently enrolled UWA undergraduate or postgraduate student throughout the entire program (late April – October 2020)
- You will also need to be in your penultimate or final year of study.
- Must be enrolled in the Career and Employability Award and have completed EMPLOY 101 module by 1 March 2020
- Must not have previously participated in program